AN ADVENTURE YOU'D KILL FOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mega Crossover Role Playing Game, starring all your favorite bloodthirsty villains, antiheroes, and miscellaneous ne'er-do-wells.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advice, Suggestions, Concerns

Go down 
+2
Thunderaven
Varthonai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Varthonai
The Corinthian
Varthonai

Advice, Suggestions, Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Advice, Suggestions, Concerns   Advice, Suggestions, Concerns EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:16 pm

This is a very young forum and it's my first time as an Admin, so I'm going to be as receptive as possible.

For those of you who are coming from DQ, I want to make the transition as smooth as I can--if anything's unsettling or confusing in any way, please let me know in this thread and I will try to address the problem as soon as possible.

Last edited by Varthonai on Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://aykfrpg.rpg-board.net
Thunderaven
Naked Snake

PostSubject: Re: Advice, Suggestions, Concerns   Advice, Suggestions, Concerns EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Sure Varth, I know AYKF is big, but do you think it's big enough for a whole forum? I think you're setting your sights awful high, unless you want about five stories going on at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Varthonai
The Corinthian
Varthonai

PostSubject: Re: Advice, Suggestions, Concerns   Advice, Suggestions, Concerns EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:39 pm

It's definitely too big for DQ, that's for certain. And the way I see it, it's better have more space than necessary than it is to have less.

And who knows? I expect the main story to be concluded within 5 arcs (including the one we've already finished) but it could branch out after that. We might actually have more than one story going on here at some point.
Back to top Go down
https://aykfrpg.rpg-board.net
Kenneth
Boba Fett
Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Advice, Suggestions, Concerns   Advice, Suggestions, Concerns EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:14 pm

Wow, this is exactly like DQv2. Don't think so, Varth. Everything looks familiar here.
Back to top Go down
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=
Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=

PostSubject: Re: Advice, Suggestions, Concerns   Advice, Suggestions, Concerns EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:56 am

To administrators :

Will there be an infraction bar and report button? As a mod, it would be hard to control a n00bish person not from DQ. Razz So I was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Wadling
The Fear
Wadling

PostSubject: Re: Advice, Suggestions, Concerns   Advice, Suggestions, Concerns EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:49 am

Well, I find it fairly unlikely that many people will join the forum not knowing what it is, and if somebody starts doing something entirely stupid, we can always warn them through PMs. If that doesn't work, we don't need those people around and deleting posts will serve as further warnings. After that, if they seriously don't get the message, they don't belong here and will be banned.

Infractions take too much time seeing as there's really only a couple of rules to break.
Back to top Go down
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=
Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=

PostSubject: Re: Advice, Suggestions, Concerns   Advice, Suggestions, Concerns EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:08 pm

Interesting...

So may I presume the admins have the ability to ban, am I right?
Back to top Go down
Wadling
The Fear
Wadling

PostSubject: Re: Advice, Suggestions, Concerns   Advice, Suggestions, Concerns EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:05 pm

=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10= wrote:
Interesting...

So may I presume the admins have the ability to ban, am I right?

I assume that you presume right.
Back to top Go down
Damian
Rorschach
Damian

PostSubject: Re: Advice, Suggestions, Concerns   Advice, Suggestions, Concerns EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:31 am

so...... when is this rp gonna get going again? It's been awhile since anyone's posted....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice, Suggestions, Concerns   Advice, Suggestions, Concerns Empty

Back to top Go down

Advice, Suggestions, Concerns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AN ADVENTURE YOU'D KILL FOR :: HELP FORUM :: Help-
Jump to: