AN ADVENTURE YOU'D KILL FOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mega Crossover Role Playing Game, starring all your favorite bloodthirsty villains, antiheroes, and miscellaneous ne'er-do-wells.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supply and Demand

Go down 
+6
castlemanic
Marrden
Kenneth
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=
Damian
Varthonai
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Varthonai
The Corinthian
Varthonai

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:40 pm

Shriek noticed the change right away. The walls were no longer soundproof.

A moment later, the walls were no longer even existent. They sublimated into vapor around her in seconds, revealing her charming savior. Lecter was now dressed in a white lab coat that had formerly belonged to Dr. Chilton.

“You…” she said, incredulous. “Jason?”

“Jason was just another pseudonym, dear lady,” Lecter said, smiling. “I am Dr. Hannibal Lecter. I’ve had to sacrifice a lot to restore my health, but here we are… I’m ready to begin again. New plan. New game. New allies.”

“New allies?” Shriek repeated, uncertain. “We’re the only two left! Everyone’s been captured or killed, all for… for the sake of your unmarred face?!

“Don’t be silly,” Lecter scoffed. “I’m not that short-sighted. This was just a preliminary goal. I’ve had a mole in the Corporation from the beginning, you know—we planned together before I first broke my allegiance. He’s been helping us for a while now.”

“What good is he to us now if he has to stay under their radar?!” demanded Shriek. “We’re in the heart of the Corporation Building, with no way out!”

“He ended his sleeper-agent status a short while ago,” Lecter said, checking his watch. "Just moments before Level 5 detonated, actually. He'll be rejoining us in a few moments."

"Actually," cut in a new voice, "I've been here for a while. Had to be sure there were no witnesses first."

The air seemed to shimmer next to Shriek, and suddenly Agent Gray materialized before them. Lecter nodded approvingly. "Samson. Good to see you."

"Likewise, Hannibal," Samson Gray said, amicably. As he spoke, his young features began to wrinkle and wither until he began to look older. "We've been separated for a while, so it's about time we exchanged intelligence, hm?"

Shriek just stared in total befuddlement.

"Altair and Snake have been recalled," the Joker said, sounding annoyed. "On to the next big thing, then. We had a chance to annihilate the Corporation completely but everyone's stupid sense of self-preservation got in the way..."

"Do we make the calls, boss?" a clown-masked man nearby said.

The Joker grunted. "The first thing we need is some new muscle," he said. "Krueger was our last one, but he's out of the question now. I've got a new one in mind. A fresh catch. He's perfect for the job, as long as we can get him before the Corporation blows him into the interdimensional void."

"Do we make the calls, boss?" the masked henchman repeated.

The Joker sighed. "Yeah," he said. "Get me a line to Todd's quarters."

There was a brief moment of static, then nothing. "Todd's line isn't responding, boss."

The Joker grinned. "Lecter, you sonuva... well, I didn't THINK he'd gone out that easy."

"Boss?"

"Keep trying the line," the Joker ordered. "That bastard owes me a favor, and I'm calling it in."

Todd heard the brawl, heard Lecter and Chilton fighting a long time ago. He'd hidden from the combatants for a while, keeping well out of sight. Two of his friends were unfolded, ready to ambush.

"There's one left, you know," said Samson, pointing in Todd's direction. "Over there."

"Really? He must be new," Lecter pondered.

Todd panicked, leapt out, rushed at Lecter with both blades at the ready. He didn't get more than a few feet before Samson Gray lifted him off of his feet and pinned him to a wall with a flick of his wrist.

"Don't kill him," Lecter added, hastily, as Samson readied a finger to telekinetically decapitate Todd.

"He's seen me," Samson growled. "He'll tell."

"The Corporation already knows you've defected," Lecter said. "Fett saw you kill Johnny C."

Samson grunted nonchalantly, but dropped his decapitating hand harmlessly to his side.

"You," said Lecter, to Todd, "you're going to give your master a message for us. You're going to tell him that--"

A faint buzzing noise could be heard in the background.

"Someone's calling his station," grumbled Lecter. "Shriek, answer that, will you?"

Reluctantly, Shriek headed off to pick up the line.

After a short conversation with Shriek, the Joker clicked a button and turned his phone off. "They've taken care of the executioner, but they won't kill him, so we'll need to act quickly. Get me a line to Saruman."

Sylar's eyes were milky-white, glazed over in concentration as his arm moved up and down across the canvas in a gray artist's workshop. Saruman gazed nervously over his shoulder, unsettled by the images that formed gradually across the surface of the painting.

Grindelwald suddenly Apparated next to him. "Lord Saruman," Grindelwald said, bowing low. "The man who calls himself 'the Joker'--he's broken into the Palantír, somehow. I cannot repel him with my arts alone."

"Stay and watch our new initiate, then," Saruman said. "I will attend to the matter."

Grindelwald watched Saruman turn and leave, his white robes flowing dramatically with every step. His movement was purposeful, yet anxious and uncertain. What had made the White Wizard become so dark and brooding? Normally Saruman was optimistic and eager to proceed, eager to try new means and methods of conduct. What had changed?

Then Grindelwald gasped as he turned to see what Sylar was painting.

It was Saruman, his white robes stained red with his own blood, his mouth open in an unfinished curse. Over him stood a gleeful man wielding a pair of straight razors.

"I am busy, Joker," Saruman said into the Palantír, angry and impatient. "Do not toy with me."

"Yeah, I get it. You're researching solutions to the... heh... "economic crisis" that's got us all trapped. But that's not gonna work, Wizzy. Did you know Lecter's back?"

"I neither knew nor cared," Saruman said, bluntly. "We cannot agree on our methods; we have already established that several times. So let us go about our own ways of dismantling the Corporation. I found a prototype of the Simulation Arena that makes an excellent new base of operations; the simulation of Orthanc is running quite nicely, and the walls are all but impenetrable. I understand you are running on a similar theme... so, may the best win."

"Ah, but it's not that simple for you, is it?" the Joker persisted. "You want to get there first. You think you can maybe take their PLACE, don't you? That's why the competition with me'n'Lecter's so fierce for you."

"Get out of the stone before I break your mind into fragments," Saruman hissed.

"Obvious problem with that threat, much?" the Joker chuckled. "Anyway. You're in over your head, Mr. White, and these... *ahem* measuring contests, with me and Dr. Lecter? They're gonna screw you over. The Corporation is gonna find a way to break through those artsy stone walls of yours, and that'll be it for you."

"What do you want?"

The Joker filled Saruman's head with an image of a blazing inferno. "See this place? It's a new prison they've installed. But it's not for holding prisoners indefinitely. It's for incineration, or for dumping newcomers into space."

"I fail to see the point," Saruman said. "We already knew the Corporation was using lethal force."

"The point, Whitewash, is that the guy I want to be my new mascot is stuck in there," the Joker said. "Here, check out his profile."

Saruman felt a psychic tug, and suddenly the text of a Corporation document appeared before his eyes. "A... a demon? You can't be serious."

"Why not? I mean, have you seen his mortal shape? Hilarious!" chuckled the Joker.

"I will not assist in such a foolhardy venture," Saruman roared.

"Then I'll never leave your rock," said the Joker. "I'm prepared to stay here as long as I need to, buddy. My boys have already set me up with saline IVs, and I'm in the mood for a nap anyhow. And trust me, you won't be able to force me out on your own--the psychic doodad I used to get in here was made by what's-his-name, Grinding Halt. Ask him yourself if you don't believe me--he made it 100% indestructible."

Saruman groaned. "Fine, you fool, I'll get you your demon. I pray it will be your downfall."

"Pray away, Reverend, as long as I get a cut of the tithing profits."

Sylar's eyes flew open, but his painting was gone. "Wha--what happened to--"

Grindelwald stood over him. "We've stored your paintings for later study," said the Dark Wizard. "Right now, we have a different job to do. Get prepped, get breakfast from the storeroom if you need it--meet Saruman in the Palantír Chamber in fifteen minutes."

Last edited by Varthonai on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://aykfrpg.rpg-board.net
Damian
Rorschach
Damian

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Rorscach's Journal, Date unknown   Supply and Demand EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:05 pm

Woke up this morning in cell. Don't know how or why. All know is that I'm pissed. At whoever did this. All my belongings are gone exept my face and this journal. Is clear this cell was made for me. the wall bed is pushed against has gaint ink blot on it. Remindes me of dog wih head split open.

"Walter, procede to the sim area."
"Don't call that."
"Very well, Rorschach, procede to the sim area."
Walked in. Door slammed shut behind. Was in long hallway. not much light."Hurm. Wonder what those are?"[to save time I'm gonna tell you: they're Hollows from Bleach].
He walked towards the first Hollow and punched it in the face, his hand going clean thru it's head. He hit the next one with an elbow strike, knocking it to the ground. Rorshach contiued down the hall, killing the weak hollows in varius ways. He looked back once he reached thother end of the hallway. the dead hollows were gathering into one large creature. It screamed and ran towards Rorschach. He sidestepped, jumped, landed on the back of the creature's leg and began climbing. once he reached the creature's head he began pounding mercilessly. the mask began to crack open. It shattered, and Rorschach jumped away, landed on is feet, and watched as the Hollow writhed in pain.
Silence. after that, is only sound want to hear.
A slot opened up in the wall behined Rorschach. A tazer attached to a robotic arm came out, slowly moved towards the back of Rorschach's neck. Soon, it was close enough to activate, and it did.

Rorschach woke up later, lying on the bed In his cell. "Damn it......"
Here's the comic vesion:
Supply and Demand Wi8sc0
Supply and Demand 2mflv0k
Supply and Demand 2hehdn7
Supply and Demand 8ww8l4
Supply and Demand 2m630vr

Last edited by Damian on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=
Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:17 am

Snake grabbed Altair from the shoulder and got them both behind cover. Altair gave a confused look at Snake.
"The Joker says we got to return to him." Said Snake.

"And how are we supposed to do that? Considering that we just appeared on Level 4..." Altair said, with uncertainty.

"Those keys the Joker told us to take, we appeared on Level 4 when we touched them."

"The keys? How is that possi-" Altair was interuppted when a tentacle grabbed him.

Snake acted quickly, he unslung his Lancer and wirred the attached chainsaw. Altair, in the other hand, kept on stabbing the tentacle as it gets closer to the bloody mandibles; gore, limbs, fresh flesh and blood below it - Which was left of the Corporation agents. He hastily stabbed the tentacle, making a small crevice on it. Snake jumped and slammed the chainsaw into the limb. A repulsive sound came from the tentacle as the chainsaw slices it into half. With the other half of the tentacle, Altair slammed into the ground.

"Altair! Reach for the key!" Shouted Snake, before he reached into his pocket and disappeared.

As Altair was about to get up, another tentacle tripped him, making him fall on his back. Another tentacle came down on him, he rolled to the side, dodging it. He quickly got up and back flipped, while the other tentacle tried to bat his head off. While in mid-air, Altair reached into his pouch and heard a 'pop' sound. The next thing he knew, he fell to the ground. Snake, who was beside him, lend him a hand. He got up and found a man in a purple suit, green-blackish hair, white make-up and a hideous smile - Clapping. The Joker.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth
Boba Fett
Kenneth

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:32 pm

The elevator zoomed through floors. Strangely, when it passed Level 5, the elevator shook violently; knocking me off my feet.
I reached a very busy Command centre, with Corporation and Imperial officers moving left and right.
One Imperial leuitenant passed me, I stopped him and asked what had happened to the Wallbeast and Level 5.
"Both got jettisoned to the void, sir. They no longer exist. Apparently, a rebel called the Corinthian managed to sever all of the Wallbeast's anchor tentacles for the floor to be completely vanquished."
"And everyone who was still on Level 5 is now dead."
"Not really. They're stuck in a void."
"Right," I said. "where's Mr Blue?"
"He's on the second floor," the leuitenant pointed to a room ahead of us.
"Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Marrden
The Violator
Marrden

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:24 pm

The Violator slowly awoke from his artificial sleep. He groaned when he saw where he was.

"Aw, what did I do this time?" An inferno blazed around him. Human corpses hung from the wall in chains and many were on the ground. There was only one place that had an atmosphere like this; Hell.

"You are not where you think you are." The flat, emotionless voice seemed to come from everywhere.
"Where am I then?"
"We have removed you from Earth and have placed you here for further examination."
"You didn't answer my question, don't make me come...up there."
"We don't think you are in a position to make demands."
"Well, we are pissed off. I'm stuck in this dump and it doesn't even any live humans."
"We do not care for your comfort."

The Violator sighed and absentmindedly ripped a corpse's heart out.

"They don't even scream. This is getting boring."
Back to top Go down
Varthonai
The Corinthian
Varthonai

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:09 pm

The Joker turned to Altair and Snake. "Ah, boys, you're back! It's time for us to pick up our newest recruit. Since poor Johnny C. and the Wall have left us, we're in need of a new indestructible superweapon. You two are going to get it for me. Any questions before we begin the briefing?"
Back to top Go down
Damian
Rorschach
Damian

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Rorschach's Journal, Date STILL unknown.
Bastards put me back in cell. Managed to hang on to piece of creature's mask. Spent last few hours sharpening. Plan to kill next guard walks by cell, steal keys, get out of cell. Simple. But, no, not time yet. Doesn't feel right. Feels like should wait to get out. Wait until right time, then escape. Feel weariness in head. Am getting tired. Must rest.........
Back to top Go down
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=
Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:12 am

Snake made a confused look, "What happened to Johnny?"

The Joker thought for awhile then replied, "Oh yeah, I didn't tell you about that, did I? Let's just say they were thrown into the void with Level 5, period... Anything else?"

Altair shook his head and turned to Snake. He looked back at him and shook his head as well. They knew better not to question the authority of the Joker, considering they made an Unbreakable Vow.

"Very well then, let's begin..."
Back to top Go down
castlemanic
Sylar
castlemanic

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:57 pm

"Well, first things first, where is my wand?"
Grindelwald stuck out his hand with the weaker wand, which Sylar unwillingly took.
"And how important exactly is what we are doing, so to the point that the paintings were stored before we can look at them."
"Saruman's already had a look at them, analysing them while you were painting them."
"And...?"
"Saruman will have to tell you himself, I haven't had a proper look at them." Sylar didnt know what to think of that statement, and Grindelwald didn't give him much time to dwell on it either. "We don't have time to chat now though, the next part is key for the plan we have." Grindelwald moved before Sylar had a chance to speak up. Sylar was keen to know more about the use of his magic, but he would have to wait.
Moving to the storeroom to get breakfast, Sylar made his way. Finishing up, he went to the meeting place, where Saruman was waiting.

"You're late."
"Maybe I should fix that watch of yours, because I'm on time." Saruman turned around with a serious look on his face, as he began to speak about serious matters.
Back to top Go down
Wadling
The Fear
Wadling

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:12 am

Darkness, The Fear couldn't see anything. An echo floated lazily past his ears. He felt as if he was floating, floating in nothingness. Where am I?

He opened his eyes to find Belkar, the midget, looking down at him with concern. In Fear's mind, Belkar had no business looking down at anyone, it was at that time when Fear noticed he was lying down with his arm in an awkward position.

"What happened?" Fear groaned "Last I remember is crawling through the vents... then"

"Being knocked out by that massive tentacle thing" Belkar finished

"Uhh, yeah... What was that thing?"

"I'll tell you what it was" Belkar grinned as Fear got to his feet "It was infinite freakin' XP! But something had to go and drive it away, 'cos after it knocked you out it just ran off. Then the whole damn vent collapsed, I landed on top of you luckily."

Fear rubbed his head with his good arm, before looking down at the other and clicking it into place. He looked upwards to see what remained of the vent, it started looking alright, before the whole endless void thing. The entire ceiling had been torn away, Fear shuddered to think what was in between him and that void, and how long it would hold. Then a thought struck him.

"The others" He asked hastily "Do you think they got out?"

"What? Who gives a Kobold?" Belkar sounded exasperated "For a guy called 'Fear' you're not so evil y'know. We've gotta take care of ourselves now, and that means getting the hell outta here before they come to investigate this mess.

Fear stared into the void for a few more seconds, before turning to Belkar and nodding. They looked down each corridor, then picked a direction, and ran.
Back to top Go down
Varthonai
The Corinthian
Varthonai

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:23 pm

"We have an obligation to the Joker," Saruman said. "He wants us to deliver someone to him. A new 'supernatural' prisoner, apparently."

"I thought that the others were all killed when Level 5 was destroyed," Sylar said, suspiciously.

"Apart from a few stragglers, they were," Saruman continued. "The Corporation is now taking supernatural prisoners for the sole purpose of executing them immediately. The Joker wants this one rescued."

"What can he do?" Sylar said, grinning with anticipation.

Saruman passed his hand over the Palantìr. A murky image began to appear within it; a disgustingly fat red-eyed clown, side-by-side with a horrifying three-horned demonic beast.

"He is an... exceptionally powerful demon," Saruman answered. "Shapeshifting, strength, fire... I know of only one creature from my world comparable to him. There is much that he can do. But you and Grindelwald together should be able to subdue him with relative ease."

Grindelwald Apparated loudly into the chamber. "Are you ready?"

"You two are doin' a little pick-up for me," the Joker said. "Getting our new errand boy. Here's your map, and you've already got your equipment. 'Luck!"

"But we--"

The floor slid backwards, pushing them away from the Joker. The doors slammed together, uniting two halves of a yellow smiley face.
Back to top Go down
Marrden
The Violator
Marrden

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:42 pm

"And then I'll tell him-if he begs me really, really nice, that I might only amputate one leg. But, if he puts up a fight, I'm gonna have to rip his innards out, make fillets outta his lungs, make a milkshake outta his heart, AND soft-boil his eyeballs."
"...."
"Impressive, I know."

----------

"How long has he been going on like this?"
"I don't know. 'bout an hour. Too bad we can't kill him. He's driving me insane!!"
"I know, right?

The two sentries watched as the Violator kept up his heated conversation with the corpse he had just mutilated. Suddenly the Violator grabbed the body and ripped it in half, then started stomping on it.

"God, I'd hate to be that guy."

The Violator's head jerked up and he looked in the exact direction of the platform the sentries were in. He seemed to look straight at them. They stood up and started to back away. The Violator grinned, showing his huge array of fangs. Both sentries started to shake uncontrollably. One made a break for it.

"I can't do this...I'm outta here!!"
"No, don't!!

The sentry opened the door out of the platform and the Violator stood there, still grinning.

"Hello, boys."
"Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!" The sentry's words were almost inaudible from his fear.
"Nope."

-----------

"Don't you think we should do something?"
"Why ever should we?"
"He's killing the sentries!"

The man grinned.

"All part of the plan. Actually, he's ahead of schedule."
"What?!?"
"Just letting him enjoy himself. After all, he won't live much longer."

The guard looked doubtful but watched and listened silently as the screams of the two former sentries filled the room.
Back to top Go down
Rabbi106
Beatrix "the Bride" Kiddo
Rabbi106

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:25 pm

Kiddo stood outside the CEO's office, waiting for what seemed like forever. She didn't know where he was, or for that matter, where SHE was. She had experienced nothing but trouble since she got out of her cell. She had been attacked by soldiers, thrown into sewers, and then made to wait for someone to explain where the hell she was, and she hoped for the CEO's sake that he had a good explanation for all of this.
Back to top Go down
Damian
Rorschach
Damian

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:07 pm

Rorschach's journal, Date unknown.
Ha. Memorized gaurd's rounds. Next to pass cell in 5 minutes. I will be out by time they realize what happened.

After 5 minutes, a gaurd passed by his cell as usual. Bu this time, Rorschach ran up, reached through the bars, and used the piece of the creature's mask to slit the gaurd's throat. Rorschach searched the gaurd through the bars, found the keys, and unlocked the cell. "Coming for you now, f*ckers,"
Back to top Go down
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=
Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:23 am

Altair examined his white key while leaning on the wall. Beside him, Snake was studying the map. The nothing happened when Altair got hold of his key again and wondered if it stopped working. Keeping back his key in his pouch, he unslung his SMG and assure himself he still have ammo, otherwise he can still ask his partner for ammo, considering the guy has more pockets than he. Satisfied with his inspection, Altair slung the weapon over his shoulder.

"Follow me." Snake said bluntly, still reading the map. Altair didn't say a word and followed him. "There should be an elevator at the first right of this hallway."

"An... Elevator?" Altair asked.

"It is some sort of transport only used in high structures." Snake folded the map and kept it in his thigh pocket, "It brings you to floors. Beats walking up and down hundreds of stair cases. Clear?" He turned to Altair. Not wasting any words, he nodded.

~~~~~

Upon entering the elevator, Snake fished for the map. He scanned through it and pressed the floor buttons 3-1-4. Above 4 was a red 'X' in replacement to level 5.

Altair looked at him and his actions curiously and watched the elevator doors close, "How does this contraption works?"

Keeping the map back, he replied, "You press a button which corresponds to the floor you are heading to and then wait."

The hooded man raised his eyebrow, "Then why press 3-1-4?"

"We are going to a special floor. Apparently, that floor has a PIN code and 3-1-4 is it."

There was silence for a few minutes until Altair broke it, "Have any idea on who is this 'errand boy' is?"

Snake looked down, thought for a while then replied, "The fact that our 'boss' is some insane clown and our former partner was a deranged kid, I have this feeling we are bringing in someone worse..."
Back to top Go down
castlemanic
Sylar
castlemanic

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:57 am

"Let's go." Grindelwald grabbed on to Sylar and they disappeared with a resounding *POP*.
They apparated into a hallway. "Where are we?" Sylar asked.
"Close, the guards have seemed to disappear so this is our chance to get to the beast."
"Why not just have us teleported right into where we will find the demon."
Grindelwald stopped in his tracks and turned to face Sylar.
"You are full of questions." Sylar couldnt make out whether he was complimenting or criticizing him. Grindelwald continued.
"It is called Apparition, not tele- err.."
"Teleporting?" Grindelwald turned around and continued walking while he was talking. Sylar quickly caught up.
"Its called Apparition first of all, second of all, we can only Apparate to areas where we have been before, so right into the demons chamber is impossible anyway, and thirdly, the chamber is up in flames, so even if we were to be Apparated directly into the chamber, we would be burned into a steak before it even had a chance to attack us."
"So how do you 'Apparate' anyway?"
"its hard to explain in brief, and it requires time and practice, which we have no luxury for at this point, right now we need to get to the demon."
Shouts sounded in the hallway up ahead of them. Sylar listened in more carefully to hear what was going on.

"ITS ATTACKING, CALL FOR BACK UP!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAARG"
"DONT LET IT GET CLOSE."

"It sounds like the demon's gotten out somehow, or atleast the guards are having trouble containing it."
Sylar and Grindelwald ran up, wands to the ready.

Last edited by castlemanic on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : stupid grammatical mistakes -_-)
Back to top Go down
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=
Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:38 am

The hallway was like any other. Snake was bored to tears seeing the same hallway again. From the distance, screaming can be heard.

Altair stepped forward and said, "I've got to hand it to you, we are bringing in someone worse than that kid."

Snake chuckled, took a quick look at the map and dashed forward with Altair behind him.
Back to top Go down
castlemanic
Sylar
castlemanic

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:42 am

Sylar ran to the junction when he saw the soldier that stalked his group from earlier.
"YOU!" Sylar pinned him to the wall. out of the corner of his eye he saw a man in white robes stop momentarily. Grindelwald also turned the corner and looked at Sylar disapprovingly.
"They are with us. They have allied themselves with the Joker." Grindelwald stated.
"He attacked me from bef-"
"We do not have time for your concern, the beast is loose and we have to get him to the joker." Grindelwald stated.
Sylar dropped the soldier and followed Grindelwald as he ran.

Last edited by castlemanic on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marrden
The Violator
Marrden

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:39 pm

"Oh come on, you can do better than that!!" The Violator grabbed a soldier and ripped him in half. He flung the pieces at the group in front of him.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You can't harm me with your weak human weapons."

A soldier ran toward a wall of fire and yelled into a wire on his wrist, "Open the friggin doors!! We're getting killed out here."

"You sure? The creature could get out."
"Just do it..AAAAARRH!!"
"Are you there?"
"Your friend is unavailable right now. But he told me you wanted to join him tonight." The Violator ran through the flames and broke down the hidden door. He scowled when he saw the lone guard outside his cell.

"You should've called for backup."
"I..I...."
"Oh well," the Violator sighed, "you'll do."
"No, stay ba-" *rip*
"Now, where to?
Back to top Go down
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=
Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Following the bloodcurdling screaming, Altair and Snake kept on going.

"YOU!" Snake flew in the air and pinned on the wall by an invisible force.

Altair stopped and saw two men, two familiar men. Sylar and Grindelwald. No time to talk, Grindelwald led the way. Sylar let go of Snake and followed the wizard, with the hooded assassin behind him.

Altair blinked, their auras were blue...

Last edited by =@Vampire-Jade@Vr10= on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenneth
Boba Fett
Kenneth

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:54 am

As I walked up to the door, I heard talking.

"Well, Grand Admiral Zhang, the 149th Legion has now been turned into a battalion; with more clones and recruits."
"That's excellent news, Mr Blue. I wonder how many more allies we shall make, with the Covenant, Skynet and a couple more on our side."
"Precisely. Dismissed."

The sound of doors opening and shutting echoed as I entered the room. Blue was looking at some paperwork.
"Mr Blue," I said.
The man looked up and smiled. "Agent Hunter," he said rather cheerfully. "You've survived the Level 5 explosion. I trust you want a few questions answered.
"Indeed. Did Agents Invader and Grey make it out?"
"They managed to find an exit, yes. Sergeant Wielld and his commandos retreated when the first tentacle emerged."
I was slightly relieved, then asked:
"Now about the questions..."
Back to top Go down
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=
Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:25 pm

The four kept on advancing, following the sound of screams and leaving behind mangled and mutilated bodies of unfortunate guards. "We're close." Grindelwald said behind his mask.

"Over here!"

"The screams came from here!"

Altair stopped in his tracks. Noticing this, the others halted as well.

"What are you doing!?" Grindelwald roared, restraining himself from bringing up his wand.

"You and Sylar, go get whatever beast lay ahead. After all, you both have strange abilities. Snake and I will buy you some time." Altair replied calmly, letting loose his hidden blade while looking at the direction of his enemies' footsteps.

"Come on! We have no time to lose!" Beckoned Sylar, running ahead. Grindelwald took a quick glance at Altair then continued towards his partner.

Snake stood beside his hooded ally. Waiting for whatever is heading towards their location.

Soldiers in black armour. The same ones Altair fought with Geralt. Over fifteen of them. Snake was the first to react, letting loose a barrage of bullets. To their surprise, the bullets didn't penetrate the armour. While advancing, the vanguard returned fired. Snake and Altair rolled away towards cover.

"Grr. Bullet-proof armour!"

"Snake, wait for them, close-quarter combat will strike them down." Altair kept his back to the wall, hidden blade close to his face.

"What!? Are you nuts!? Those guys have guns!"

"I recommend you use that blade on that gun of yours."

Before Snake could say another word, the first soldier proceeded to Altair's cover. Quickly strafing, the guard attempted to fill Altair with lead but failed. The assassin kicked the soldier's gauntlets, making him lose aim. Taking this chance, he forced his blade into the little slit that was there between the helmet and body armour. Kicking the body off him to hinder the guards behind their dead comrade, crashing into their ranks. Snake understood Altair's strategy and wirred up his mounted-chainsaw.
Back to top Go down
Marrden
The Violator
Marrden

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:11 pm

"You monster!!"
"Why, thank you." The Violator bowed before crushing the unfortunate guard's face in.

Suddenly two humans ran around the corner and almost ran into the Violator. One was wearing normal clothes and surprisingly no weapons. The other was wearing robes and held a stick in his hand.

"I would have thought that losses were getting too high to continue the fight. Ah well, more deaths are always welcome."

The Violator lunged toward the two humans.

"Nite, nite bo-"
"Expulso!!"

Seconds later bits of Violator were lying all over the floor and walls. The robed human pointed the wand at himself and his companion and muttered, "Scourgify." The goo on them disappeared.

"Grindelwald, why did you blow it up?"
"I urge you to step back Sylar, it's not finished yet."

As Grindelwald spoke those words the pieces on the floor came together in a convulsing blob. Slowly it took the shape of the Violator and when it had a mouth again, he spoke,

"A wizard! I haven't had a challenge like this since Spawn," The Violator turned his gaze to Sylar, "and I don't think you're here for show."
Back to top Go down
castlemanic
Sylar
castlemanic

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:08 am

Sylar pulled out his wand.
"No, I'm not."
Sylar flung the Violator onto the wall. Grindelwald swore at Sylar before a column of flame charged at them. Sylar lifted his wand and shouted
"PROTEGO!"
The flames curved harmlessly around them as the pale force field went up around them. Grindelwald shouted another spell which Sylar couldn't make out because of the roaring flames.
"How are we supposed to get the demon to the joker?"
Back to top Go down
Damian
Rorschach
Damian

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:56 pm

Rorschach's journal, Date unknown
Lost like whore in room full of gay men, haven't the slightest clue where am. Killed few more gaurds, but not getting anywhere. Need to find map or something... Wait, hear someone coming. Time to kill more.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand Empty

Back to top Go down

Supply and Demand
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AN ADVENTURE YOU'D KILL FOR :: AYKF: ARC 3 :: STORY ARC III: "Supply and Demand"-
Jump to: